||Charles R. Hanes, II, M.D., has practiced in Mobile since 1979. In 1998, he began concentrating his practice in urogynecology.
Over the ensuing years, he has studied under many leaders in the field and has learned the latest techniques.
He has been selected as a preceptor to teach other doctors many of these innovative, advanced procedures.|
He is a member of:
- Tulane Medical School, Medical Degree 1971
- US Army, General Medical Officer 1973-75
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Residency in OB/GYN 1978
- Board certification – American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology 1981
- First in Mobile to be Board Certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery.
- American Medical Association
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Society of Gynecologic Surgeons
- American Urogynecology Society
- International Continence Society
- International Urogynecologic Association